Look at some of the fun activities available on the farm:
This year our theme is “Celebrating Spookley By The River”. Come enjoy trying to navigate through all 10 checkpoints in the maze while learning about Pumpkins and Kindness
Visit our pumpkin patch (good Lord willin’ and the creek don’t rise!) for a variety of sizes and colors of pumpkins that you can choose to purchase right off the vine. What a great way to make some memories!
Our sunflower maze theme for this year is “Shine Like the Sun”.
We offer ‘farm fresh’ hayrides through our farm in the scenic Ocoee valley. Our hayrides take you right next to the Ocoee River and offer you views that just can’t be beat!
Spookley Anti-Bulling Maze
Children will enjoy finding their way through the maze as Spookley helps them learn how to prevent bulling.
The Jump Pad
What more needs to be said, it is a huge inflated pillow to jump on!!!
These 30′ slides are modeled after the tubes from the flume line feeding power house #2 on the Ocoee River. As their name indicates, you will have fun zooming through the tubes. They are one of the favorite activities for many guest!
One of the farm favorites!
Try you luck with blasting corn cobs at a target with our two corn cannons. Air pressure has been known to help launch some ears of corn into the trees! (This activity may not be available in 2021). We are working on it
This farm favorite is a cow train that never stops moving. Kids will love a fun and bumpy ride on our cow train.
Farm Friendly Animals
There are animals featured from several surrounding farms. The goat walk is usually a highlight of the day as you watch them walk the ramp to the top.
Jump right in this tub full of our corn from right off the farm. It may be more fun than a sand box!
Can you shoot a basketball? Can you throw a football? Try your skills out on these two sports and you might even win a prize!
Other Great Fun
- Challenge yourself and your friends with the “No Left Turn Maze” and the “American Maze.”
- Corn Hole: a fun game that is a lot like horse shoes
- Ocoee River Walkway: take a relaxing stroll right beside the Ocoee River on this walkway
- Fairy Tale Trails: a path through the woods by the corn maze where you can read about “Little Red Overalls” and “The Three Silly Goats and Their Stuff”
- Tire Swings: these horsey’s are ready for a ride
- Face Painting: a chance for kids to get a variety of ‘fun faces’.
We will be adding more activities as we can.
**Some attractions cost extra**