Look at some of the fun activities available on the farm:
This year our theme is “”. Come enjoy trying to navigate through all 10 checkpoints in the maze while learning about the Old Copper Road.
Visit our pumpkin patch (good Lord willin’ and the creek don’t rise!) for a variety of sizes and colors of pumpkins that you can choose to purchase right off the vine. What a great way to make some memories!
Soy Bean Maze
Our soybean maze theme for this year is “The Wonder of a Child”.
We offer ‘farm fresh’ hayrides through our farm in the scenic Ocoee valley. Our hayrides take you right next to the Ocoee River and offer you views that just can’t be beat!
The Jump Pad
What more needs to be said, it is a huge inflated pillow to jump on!!!
These 30′ slides are modeled after the tubes from the flume line feeding power house #2 on the Ocoee River. As their name indicates, you will have fun zooming through the tubes. They are one of the favorite activities for many guest!
Try you luck with blasting corn cobs at a target with our two corn cannons. Air pressure has been known to help launch some ears of corn into the trees!
This farm favorite is a cow train that never stops moving. Kids will love a fun and bumpy ride on our cow train.
Farm Friendly Animals
There are animals featured from several surrounding farms. The goat walk is usually a highlight of the day as you watch them walk the ramp to the top.
This is great fun with a group of people… even if it is just seeing how long you can keep the ball in the air.
Jump right in this tub full of our corn from right off the farm. It may be more fun than a sand box!
Can you shoot a basketball? Can you throw a football? Try your skills out on these two sports and you might even win a prize!
Other Great Fun
- Corn Hole: a fun game that is a lot like horse shoes
- Milk our Cows: “Sparkie & Bessie” are our two make believe cows that you can milk
- Ocoee River Walkway: take a relaxing stroll right beside the Ocoee River on this walkway
- Fairy Tale Trails: a path through the woods by the soybean maze where you can read about “Little Red Overalls” and “The Three Silly Goats and Their Stuff”
- Tire Swings: these horsey’s are ready for a ride
- Face Painting: a chance for kids to get a variety of ‘fun faces’.
We will be adding more activities as we can.
**Some attractions cost extra**